Friday, December 21, 2007

Am i seeing things?? I am not, i just felt the sun

It's the most wonderful time of the year. But apparently i only felt the wonder today: the first day i saw a bright sun in a long time.

Thank Gaud i brought along my swimming attire for the meeting in school. ( Doesn't mean that i never wrote about my meeting, it is not important. It's not a topic that would make me famous.) Ok where was I? ya about the swim. Nothing fanciful. Did my usual stuffs: Start with breaststroke if i saw a weak competitor swimming that stroke, or start with very easy freestyle if i saw a strong competitor. That gives the impression that i can beat you any time but i am just taking it easy.

Are we there yet? my friend would complain again if she found out my second entry is as short as the first one. ok just nice. I am outz.

No comments: